Author

Skippie

Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 02:54:59 pm

While out working last night, I was driving down east Washington st when a lady in an 01 cavalier pulled out of a Wendys accoss in front of me and i nailed her at about 40 MPH. I hit her in the left front fender and it shifted the whole front end of her car about a foot and a half over, her car is totalled. She just bought the car a week ago too, sucks for her.
Didn't do much to my truck but it did some how make my rear lights not work, so i was unable to continue working.
As we were finishing up the report and stuff one of her passengers starting complaining of pain so they called for the medics. By that time my boss had shown up and we left, he had to follow me becuase i had not lights in the rear, no brake, turn, or clearance lights.
Boss filed a claim on it today, going to make a claim for lost wages too for as long as it takes to get if fixed and in running order. We'll see how that goes, i hope it goes through, can't work without the truck. This is the third accident for my company in 3 days, with 3 different trucks, and 3 different drivers....

"Just because you didn't make your payments doesn't make me a bad person"
!Carpe Roti!
"You can run,and you can hide, but eventually we'll get your ride."

Forum Index  >  General Discussion  >  Fun night last night

Pages(s):  1