Author

Indy

Posted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:30:13 pm

Indy
Site Admin

IND-MCI on NW ends August 18. This route has been around for a while. I think this is one of the original additions when the focus city started up. Also some time this fall PHL and BDL go down to 1x daily. The 1x daily for PHL represents the lowest flight number since the route started. Also LGA goes to 3x daily.

All the cut flights are Pinnacle flights. To me losing MCI isn't a shock. They have been giving away the seats for a while now. It wasn't uncommon to find a day trip to MCI for under $130. NW is charging much more for IND-AUS and IND-SAT and they are selling very well. It would be best for NW to rethink their routes a little bit. The overall cuts aren't a total shock as I haven't seen a NW job listing for IND in a few months.

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Fit2Fly

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 02:50:25 pm

Is the rumor that they will offer a flight to Amsterdam when the new terminal opens still a possibility?

Indy

Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 02:55:03 pm

Indy
Site Admin

I don't see it happening in the fall if at all. I think you'd be more likely to see a spring/summer start announced in the fall than a fall/winter start announced in the summer.

Food4Geeks.com - Even Geeks Like To Eat.

Forum Index  >  Northwest/KLM  >  NW Service Reductions

Pages(s):  1